The Delhi High Court is likely to resume tomorrow hearing on a bail plea of JNUSU President Kanhaiya Kumar, arrested in a sedition case for allegedly raising anti-India slogans in the university campus.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The Legitimate Desk TRAL, OCT, 04: Two militants were Sunday killed in an ongoing gunfight with forces in Tral area of south Kashmir, ...
He will throw open platforms for the general public to bridge the gap between government and masses The government on Wednesday appointed former ...