Governor Urges Centre For Urgent Release Of Funds For Jhelum River Dredging
Governor N.N. Vohra, has addressed Uma Bharti, Minister for Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, and requested urgent release of funds for the dredging of the river Jhelum and its outflow channels being completed timely.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
The Staff Selection Commission, Govt. of India has issued notice for Combined Graduate Level Exam-2016 for recruitment of various Group ‘B&rs...
VC for collaboration with prestigious research institutions Srinagar: A meeting of the Advisory and Monitoring Committee of a key project on econ...
The Legitimate Desk File Photo: Surender Amberdar Jammu: BJP MLC Surinder Ambardar today said that the neighbouring country has imposed the vi...