GM Railways Inspects Work Sites, Stresses for Completion of Katra-Banihal Project by Dec 2018
Jammu: The General Manager of Northern Railways has stressed for completion of Katra-Banihal project by December, 2018, while inspecting the project at Banihal in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir.
''Expedite works to keep up with targeted completion of the Katra-Banihal section by December 2018,'' A K Puthia, General Manager, Northern Railway directed the officers during his visit yesterday at various work sites of the ongoing works of Banihal-Katra section of Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramula Rail Link National Project.
He was accompanied by S K Kaul, the Chief Administrative Officer and Construction and senior Railway officers of IRCON and officials of HCC associated with the construction.
- Watch | Government Of India Decided Not To Extend Ceasefire In Kashmir
- Watch | Two More Militants Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation
- Updated | Army Solider Abducted By Suspected Militants In Pulwama
- Forces Naka Party Attacked In Pulwama
- 4.0 Magnitude Earthquake Jolts Parts Of Kashmir Valley, Epicentre In Uttarkashi Region
- Two Militants, Army Soldier Killed In Ongoing Bandipora Operation: Army