GM Railways Inspects Work Sites, Stresses for Completion of Katra-Banihal Project by Dec 2018
Jammu: The General Manager of Northern Railways has stressed for completion of Katra-Banihal project by December, 2018, while inspecting the project at Banihal in Ramban district of Jammu and Kashmir.
''Expedite works to keep up with targeted completion of the Katra-Banihal section by December 2018,'' A K Puthia, General Manager, Northern Railway directed the officers during his visit yesterday at various work sites of the ongoing works of Banihal-Katra section of Udhampur-Srinagar-Baramula Rail Link National Project.
He was accompanied by S K Kaul, the Chief Administrative Officer and Construction and senior Railway officers of IRCON and officials of HCC associated with the construction.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
The Delhi-Noida-Delhi (DND) flyway will be toll free for a designated period daily during the Auto Expo February 5 to February 9. Auto Expo, 2...
Islamabad: Continuing its efforts to lobby against India, Pakistan on Thursday briefed the envoys of P5 nations over the "escalation of ceasefire viol...
life-threatening blizzard which is expected to pound a record 30 inches of snow has hit most part of the US' east coast including Capital Washington ...