Questioning the BJP’s stand on Government formation in Jammu and Kashmir, National Conference leader Omar Abdullah today said PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti should be given time to mourn the death of her father.
“Why is BJP forcing this uncertainty on the State? Mehbooba, understandably, needs time to grieve but these guys?” Omar wrote on Twitter.
- Watch | Exclusive Talk With Senior Congress Leader Said Ud Din Soz
- Police Seeks Help To Trace Missing Minor Girl
- Two Killed, 4 Injured As Vehicle Rolls Down Into Deep Gorge At Sinthan Top
- Srinagar Police Seeks Help To Identify Accused Involved In Theft Case
- Watch | Mela Kheer Bhawani Celebrated With Religious Fervour, Gaiety
- Watch | Tral Gunfight : 3 JeM Militants Killed, 4 Army Soldiers Among 5 Injured