Questioning the BJP’s stand on Government formation in Jammu and Kashmir, National Conference leader Omar Abdullah today said PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti should be given time to mourn the death of her father.
“Why is BJP forcing this uncertainty on the State? Mehbooba, understandably, needs time to grieve but these guys?” Omar wrote on Twitter.
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Terming the death of 10 soldiers in an avalanche on the Siachen glacier "painful", Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar today said the decis...
Chief Minister, Ms Mehbooba Mufti Thursday evening visited Anantnag to offer personal condolences to the families of youth killed in recent law and or...
Government of Jammu and Kashmir Friday admitted that a huge chunk of land and immovable properties belong to state at New Delhi, Amritsar, Chandigarh...