While strongly condemning the slapping of PSA on another Tehreek-e-Hurriyat senior leader and district president Baramullah Ameer Hamzah Shah and shifting him to Kuthua district jail, Chairman Hurriyat (G) Syed Ali Geelani said that the state has been practically converted into a police state and the law and order is nowhere visible on the ground.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Emboldened by recent success at home and away, India's limited overs captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni today asserted that his team is in "auto...
Jammu: Underlining the efforts and intent of chief minister Mehbooba mufti for making youth the agents of change, PDP Youth General Secretary and MLA ...
Orders setting up of Control Room to collect information about loss of life, damage to property SRINAGAR: Chief Minister, Mu...