While strongly condemning the slapping of PSA on another Tehreek-e-Hurriyat senior leader and district president Baramullah Ameer Hamzah Shah and shifting him to Kuthua district jail, Chairman Hurriyat (G) Syed Ali Geelani said that the state has been practically converted into a police state and the law and order is nowhere visible on the ground.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Pathankot A day after a parliamentary panel claimed some "terrorists were still hiding" in villages close to the "vulnerable" Pathankot airbase, Punj...
Commenting on the trend of educated Kashmiri youth taking up arms, All Parties Hurriyat Conference (APHC) Chairman, Mirwaiz Dr. Moulvi Muhammad Uma...
Army Chief Dalbir Singh Saturday visited the Northern Command to take stock of India's operational preparedness along the border in the wake of...