Gadkari Meets Mehbooba, Says ‘GoI Will Realise Mufti’s Dreams’
Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways of India, Nitin Gadkari, on Sunday said that the government of India will work to realise all the dreams of Mufti Muhammad Sayeed.
He said this to reporters at the Gupkar residence of Muftis' where he met Mehbooba to offer his condolences on the death od Sayeed.
He was accompanied by BJP State President, Sat Sharma and senior leaders, Dr. Nirmal Singh and Sukhnandan Kumar.
The Union Minister said the entire country stood in solidarity with the bereaved family in sharing grief on the demise of Mufti Mohammad Sayeed, said an official handout.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Photo: Altaf Hussain New Delhi: As many as 50 youths in Jammu and Kashmir have joined militant ranks, mostly of Hizbul Mujahideen, so far this yea...
Srinagar: While the pall of gloom was descending across south Kashmir on Monday after the killing of three young local militants by government forc...
New Delhi: After waiting 36 hours, lakhs of anxious people made a beeline for banks and post offices on Thursday to exchange their Rs 500 and 1,000 no...