The frequent litigations in courts hamper the swift recruitment of aspiring candidates for different jobs in government sector.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Five-time world champion M.C. Mary Kom’s hopes of a second successive Olympic appearance ended today after she went down in the second round of the AI...
US Secretary of State John Kerry has warned both Saudi Arabia and Pakistan against indulging in trade of nuclear weapons, saying there will be &quo...
Srinagar: In a significant move the tourism department on Sunday initiated a strategy to divert maximum chunk of Veshnoo Devi tourist flow to Kashm...