Foggy, Cold Weather To Continue In Jammu For Next Four Days
Foggy weather continued for the third day in Jammu on Friday with the Met department saying the it was likely to continue for another three to four days.
Foggy, cold weather conditions will continue for three to four days in Jammu city after which the weather will start improving, a Met official told IANS.
The minimum temperature in Jammu city was recorded at five degrees Celsius on Friday while the maximum temperature was likely to hover around 10 degrees Celsius, the official said.
"Elsewhere in the Jammu region, Katra town recorded a minimum temperature of 3.6 degrees Celsius, Batote 1.5 degrees Celsius, Bannihal recorded a minimum temperature of 6.8 degrees Celsius, Bhaderwah minus 1.9 degrees Celsius and Udhampur town recorded 1.7 degrees Celsius as the minimum temperature on Friday," an official of the Met department said.
In Kashmir Valley, Srinagar city recorded minus 5.3 degrees Celsius, Pahalgam recorded minus 6.9 degrees Celsius, and Gulmarg recorded minus 5.5 degrees Celsius as the minimum temperatures on Friday.
In Ladakh region, Leh town recorded minus 16.2 degrees Celsius and Kargil town recorded minus 16.4 degrees Celsius as the minimum temperatures.
The Met official said the weather was likely to remain cold and dry during the next three to four days in Jammu and Kashmir.(Agencies)
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation