Exams for 1st year Held in 2013, Marks Cards yet to be Given
Baramulla: After passing two years since 1st year examination was held in MCMP Government College Baramulla, the students are yet to receive their respective marks sheets thereby leaving students to suffer.
While talking to KNS, the students who are undergoing in MCMP course said that the college is not providing marks cards to them. “We have approached several time to the college authorities but nothing has been in this regard,” they said.
Accusing the college authorities for ignoring their plights, the students demand their marks sheets at earliest.
“Our marks cards as per notification have been sent from tabulation section to first year section but we are yet to receive our cards. It marks cards got missing from the same section and we have been asked to apply for duplicate copies of marks cards for which college authorities are asking to pay,” they said.
They further said that it is the negligence of college authorities and why should we pay to college authorities when they haven’t received any card so far. “It stands college authorities responsibility to provide our marks at earliest without charging any amount,” they said.
They later appealed to the college administration to look into the matter and redress their genuine grievance at earliest.
Despite repeated attempts, Assistant controller, Manzoor Ahmad could not be contacted for the comments. (KNS)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Spiralling violence in the Jat quota stir today claimed two more lives taking the overnight death toll to 12 as over 150 others have been injured s...
US First Lady Michelle Obama chose a floral gown made of Kashmiri fabric and embroidery by Indian-American designer Naeem Khan for dinner on the concl...
Pakistan needs modern F-16 fighter jets for the war against terrorism but rejects the conditions the US has attached with the sale, Foreign Secretary ...