Exams for 1st year Held in 2013, Marks Cards yet to be Given
Baramulla: After passing two years since 1st year examination was held in MCMP Government College Baramulla, the students are yet to receive their respective marks sheets thereby leaving students to suffer.
While talking to KNS, the students who are undergoing in MCMP course said that the college is not providing marks cards to them. “We have approached several time to the college authorities but nothing has been in this regard,” they said.
Accusing the college authorities for ignoring their plights, the students demand their marks sheets at earliest.
“Our marks cards as per notification have been sent from tabulation section to first year section but we are yet to receive our cards. It marks cards got missing from the same section and we have been asked to apply for duplicate copies of marks cards for which college authorities are asking to pay,” they said.
They further said that it is the negligence of college authorities and why should we pay to college authorities when they haven’t received any card so far. “It stands college authorities responsibility to provide our marks at earliest without charging any amount,” they said.
They later appealed to the college administration to look into the matter and redress their genuine grievance at earliest.
Despite repeated attempts, Assistant controller, Manzoor Ahmad could not be contacted for the comments. (KNS)
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation