Er Rasheed says Incompetent Babus Administer Kashmir
‘Asks Mufti to clear how people of the state got benefited from 900MV Baglihar Project’
Srinagar: MLA Langate and AIP Supremo Er Rasheed accused coalition government of neglecting far-flung areas and leaving them at the mercy of incompetent bureaucracy and tough weather.
According to a statement issued to KNS, while addressing a public meeting at Check-i-Sodal Handwara today Er Rasheed expressed serious concern over deteriorating power supply in remote areas and alleged that government has lost its credibility as it has failed to provide even very basic amenities of life.
He said, “While ministries and top bureaucracy are enjoying the pleasant weather in Jammu, the common Kashmiris are begging for cooking gas, electricity and better health care in the ongoing chilly season. The Deputy Commissioners, Tehsildars and district officers are being continuously kept engaged with futile meetings and very often being summoned by ministers and other top officers in the administration for their own vested interests. The power cut schedule is far away from being implemented and babus are crying financial crunch.”
Er Rasheed asked CM to explain that what was the fun of inaugurating 900MV Baglihar Project if power crises in the State goes from bad to worst. (KNS)
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
Government on Wednesday said that as many as 47,448 refugee families including West Pakistani refugee, Displaces Persons of Pakistani occupied Jammu a...
Renowned British physicist Stephen Hawking has opened an account on Chinese social media platform Sina Weibo, amassing over 2 million followers within...
Communist Lawmaker Mohammad Yousuf Tarigami Monday said the budget presented by the J&K Finance Minister is a “reflection of mere figures being de...