Er Rasheed says Incompetent Babus Administer Kashmir
‘Asks Mufti to clear how people of the state got benefited from 900MV Baglihar Project’
Srinagar: MLA Langate and AIP Supremo Er Rasheed accused coalition government of neglecting far-flung areas and leaving them at the mercy of incompetent bureaucracy and tough weather.
According to a statement issued to KNS, while addressing a public meeting at Check-i-Sodal Handwara today Er Rasheed expressed serious concern over deteriorating power supply in remote areas and alleged that government has lost its credibility as it has failed to provide even very basic amenities of life.
He said, “While ministries and top bureaucracy are enjoying the pleasant weather in Jammu, the common Kashmiris are begging for cooking gas, electricity and better health care in the ongoing chilly season. The Deputy Commissioners, Tehsildars and district officers are being continuously kept engaged with futile meetings and very often being summoned by ministers and other top officers in the administration for their own vested interests. The power cut schedule is far away from being implemented and babus are crying financial crunch.”
Er Rasheed asked CM to explain that what was the fun of inaugurating 900MV Baglihar Project if power crises in the State goes from bad to worst. (KNS)
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
Karachi: Former Pakistan President General (retired) Pervez Musharraf has said that groups like the Lashkar-e-Taiba and the Jaish-i- Muhammad are n...
Srinagar, Oct 05 (KNS): Passing on the benefit of recent repo rate-cut by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to its customers, J&K Bank has announced ...
Strongly hitting back at Pakistan for raising in the UN the issue of the killing of Hizbul commander Burhan Wani, India has said Pakistan “extols” the...