JAMMU: Deputy Chairman, Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Council, Mr. Jehangir Mir on re-opening of offices after Darbar Move here in the Winter Capital today, inspected various sections of Council Secretariat and took stock of arrangements made for their smooth functioning.
Mr. Mir along with Secretary Council Mr. Abdul Majid Bhat inspected various sections of the Council Secretariat. He instructed the Secretary to sort out issues of the Council employees if any, on priority, so as to allow them to discharge their duties smoothly.
While chairing officers meeting, Mr. Mir asked them to work with zeal and dedication. He also directed them to obtain Action Taken Reports with regard to different committees in time.
Additional Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other senior officers of Council Secretariat accompanied the Deputy Chairman during the inspection.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
The Jammu and Kashmir governor N N Vohra on Tuesday sought an increase in tax on tobacco products to bring down their consumption. According to a gov...
Hurriyat (G) chairman Syed Ali Geelani on Tuesday said that the participation of people in the voting process "lengthens our journey to freedo...
Srinagar: Renowned cancer specialist Dr Sameer Kaul Saturday said that serious health issues needed to be given preference in India over the sediti...