JAMMU: Deputy Chairman, Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Council, Mr. Jehangir Mir on re-opening of offices after Darbar Move here in the Winter Capital today, inspected various sections of Council Secretariat and took stock of arrangements made for their smooth functioning.
Mr. Mir along with Secretary Council Mr. Abdul Majid Bhat inspected various sections of the Council Secretariat. He instructed the Secretary to sort out issues of the Council employees if any, on priority, so as to allow them to discharge their duties smoothly.
While chairing officers meeting, Mr. Mir asked them to work with zeal and dedication. He also directed them to obtain Action Taken Reports with regard to different committees in time.
Additional Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other senior officers of Council Secretariat accompanied the Deputy Chairman during the inspection.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation