While attending the international Conference , Secretary Technical Health & Medical Education Jammu & Kashmir Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, strived to connect who’s who of the conference and persuaded the union minister and the senior level officers including Secretary to GoI in the of Ministry’s so as to bring similar & result oriented programs to Jammu & Kashmir state in near future.
Among myriad programs and seminars held were the AYUSH round table meets with State Secretaries and Industry CEOs chaired by Minister of State for Ministry of Ayush, Theme Session on Enhancing the Export Potential of AYUSH, Planetary Session on Business Opportunities in Integrative Healthcare, Healing Power of AYUSH for the World.
Arogya 2017 emerged triumphant, wherein every where the eye could see were officials, entrepreneurs and researches, come together as one to work for the cause of betterment of AYUSH and mankind.
Adding to the notes of progress, Dr Abdul Kabir Dar, had one to one conversation with the Union Minister for AYUSH and Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH GoI and Joint Secretaries’ WHO Representative for AYUSH and various senior officers from FICCI , ministry of Industry /commerce and international delegates.
Discussion included deliberation on:
- The organisation of the next Arogya & international Conference in J&K.
- Holding of regional meetings and conferences if Northern India, in J&K.
- Workshop programs for conservation and development of Medicinal and Aromatic plants.
- Sanctioning of Integrated Ayush Hospitals.
- Opening of Unani Medical College.
- Establishment of National Institute of High Altitude Medicinal Plants.
- Inauguration of Ayurvedic college.
- Sanctioning of more posts for AYUSH doctors.
- Providing on-the-job training for their skill development and enhancing pay of NHM AYUSH doctors.
- Establishing of international yoga Center at mental Jammu’ among other subjects.
- Most of the proposals were agreed in principle and the formal proposals will be submitted to GOI through proper channel.
- Next Arogya is expected to be held in the month of January or February 2018 for home work will be started soon after formal approval of Government of Jammu & Kashmir.