33 people across Jammu region have tested positive for dengue in the last few days, a health official said today.
"Out of 331 persons who were examined for the disease, 33 tested positive," Jammu Health Services Director, Dr Gurjeet Singh told PTI.
While 16 patients have tested positive for the vector-borne disease in Jammu district, 11 tested positive in Kathua.
There are three cases in Samba, two in Doda and one in Udhampur.
Singh said the health department was fully prepared to deal with the disease
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Srinagar: National Conference Working President and former Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Monday visited Beerwah and conducted an extensive review of...
Amid the unrest in the Kashmir Valley, Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti today said violence cannot resolve any issue and dialogue is th...