33 people across Jammu region have tested positive for dengue in the last few days, a health official said today.
"Out of 331 persons who were examined for the disease, 33 tested positive," Jammu Health Services Director, Dr Gurjeet Singh told PTI.
While 16 patients have tested positive for the vector-borne disease in Jammu district, 11 tested positive in Kathua.
There are three cases in Samba, two in Doda and one in Udhampur.
Singh said the health department was fully prepared to deal with the disease
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation