Deadlock Over Govt Formation: Working On How To Move Ahead On Agenda Of Alliance’
The former education minister and PDP senior leader Naeem Akhtar said on Sunday that the party is working over how to move ahead on agenda of alliance and that the PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti has been mandated to take final call over the government formation.
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
- Chinese Police Order Muslims To Hand In All Copies Of The Koran And Prayer Mats or Face ‘Harsh Punishment’
- Marriage Racket Busted In Hyderabad, Eight Sheikhs Held
- Recognizing Teachers As Nation Builders
- Braid Chopping Triggers Panic, 4 Incidents Reported So Far
- Pediatricians Put Life Of Newborn Babies At Risk In Sopore Hospital
- Union Home Secy Visits Orion Edutech Budgam
- 50 Youths In Jammu And Kashmir Joined Militancy This Year: Home Ministry
Pakistan today said it will buy F-16 jets from other countries if the US failed to provide agreed funds, amid reports that the State Department expres...
The prospects of next month's India-Pakistan series got a major boost on Thursday after Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif gave his country's cr...