CM grieved over killing of civilian in firing along IB in Samba
Srinagar: Chief Minister, Mufti Mohammad Sayeed, has expressed grief over the death of one person and injury to several others in fresh spate of firing from across the border in forward areas along the IB, in Samba sector.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Srinagar: In a message on the eve of International Human Rights Day 2015, Hurriyat (M) chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq has said that on December 10, 2...
In a first, the Directorate School Education, Kashmir is likely to introduce Board Examination for 11th standard students of valley from new sessio...