CM grieved over killing of civilian in firing along IB in Samba
Srinagar: Chief Minister, Mufti Mohammad Sayeed, has expressed grief over the death of one person and injury to several others in fresh spate of firing from across the border in forward areas along the IB, in Samba sector.
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation