Alirajpur (MP): Two 'chadars' placed at separate 'dargahs' (mausoleums) were today found burnt in the town here, which is part of the Ratlam Lok Sabha constituency that is up for bypolls on November 21.
"We have registered a case against unidentified persons under Section 435 (mischief by fire) of IPC and started an investigation," district SP Kumar Saurabh told PTI, adding that the guilty will not be spared.
The chadars were found burnt at two dargahs — one known as Chakki-wale-Baba and the other, Jhari-wale-Baba, near Patel Public School on the Khandwa-Baroda state highway.
The two dargahs are popular places of worship and both Muslims and Hindus offer prayers at them.
The SP said that the case in this regard has been registered at the city kotwali police station.(Agencies)
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
Noting that the world is presently "struggling to deal with the worst impulses of intolerance", President Pranab Mukherjee today said thi...
A petition against Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's recent visit to Pakistan has been filed in the Lahore High Court. Petitioner ...