- Mir Iqbal Condemns Shopian Killings
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
The Afghan Taliban supreme leader Mullah Akhtar Mansour said in an audio message that he was alive and safe after Afghanistan officials claimed tha...
India and Pakistan should continue a dialogue process to address their differences and issues, including Kashmir, the US has said as it asked the two ...
New Delhi: The attack at Nagrota in Jammu and Kashmir today is a "message" sent by Pakistan's newly appointed army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa to ...