Bangladesh Hangs Two Top Opposition Leaders for War Crimes Committed During 1971 War
Dhaka: Two top Bangladeshi opposition leaders were hanged night for war crimes committed during the 1971 war of independence against Pakistan after the country's President rejected their last-ditch mercy petitions to escape the gallows.
- Kathua Rape and Murder : Kathua Students Rallied Against Communal Forces
- Unidentified Persons Snatch Service Rifle Of Bank Guard In Shopian
- Protests Seeking Justice For Kathua Girl Turn Violent In Anantnag, Seven Injured
- Body Of 28-Year-Old Man Recovered Under Mysterious Conditions In Poonch
- SPO Among Two Injured As Suspected Militants Open Fire In Shopian
- Army Officer Injured In Accidental Fire At Kupwara
- Army Porter Killed In Uri Cross-Border Shelling
- BJP Confirms Resignation Of Ganga, Lal Singh
A boy form Anantnag has topped the Class 10 results in the Valley by scoring 99.6 per cent marks in the annual session of the examination, the resu...
Jammu: As per an order issued by School Education Department, all educational institutions in the State shall henceforth accept self-attested copies o...