Chasing India's 184, Australia fell way short at 157 for eight with the visitors' bowlers chipping in with wickets. Yuvraj Singh accounted for the dangerous Glenn Maxwell as Aaron Finch's 48-ball 74 was in vain. India, with this 27-run victory, take an unassailable 2-0 lead to clinch the three-match T20 series.
Australia slumped to another defeat the Melbourne Cricket Ground as they finished at 157 for eight, 27 runs short of India's target. Aaron Finch was the lone ranger but his 48-ball 74 wasn't enough for Australia to chase 185. For India, Jasprit Bumrah and Ravindra Jadeja picked two wickets each and were given adequate support from Yuvraj Singh, Ravichandra Ashwin and Hardik Pandya, who all picked up one wicket apiece.India lead the three match series by 2-0.(Agencies)
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
SRINAGAR: Minister for Information Technology, Technical Education and Youth Services and Sports Molvi Imran Raza Ansari today said that Kashmir Va...
Former Beauty Queen of Democratic Republic of Czechoslovakia, Marketa Korinkova embraced Islam after repenting to lead the life of Christianity. She s...
Chief Minister, Ms Mehbooba Mufti today said there will be visible change in the State’s key economic sectors like horticulture and agriculture during...