Amid mounting criticism over attacks on scribes at a court complex here, Union Minister Arun Jaitley today termed the incidents as "highly improper and condemnable" and asserted that the media has unhindered right to report.
- The Troubling Receiving Station
- Unscheduled Power Cuts Making Exam Preparations Miserable For Students
- HC Vacates Stay On Transfers In ISM; Asks DG To Give It Immediate Effect
- CUJ Students Decry Authorities For Poor facilities, Over Charging
- Comtech Launches Scheme To Bring Back School Drop Outs
- Thousands Attend Milad un Nabi SAW Rally At Baramulla
- PYC Appoints Mir Iqbal State General Secretary
- NIA Will Choke Foreign ‘Terror Funding’: Rajnath
Pakistan on Friday briefed envoys from the P5 states of the UN Security Council on the situation along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir. ...
A division bench of Jammu and Kashmir High Court on Friday stayed its earlier order on hoisting of state flag on all official buildings and vehicle...
Union Urban Development Minister Venkaiah Naidu today denied allegations of discrimination in selection of 'smart cities' in the first phas...