Amid mounting criticism over attacks on scribes at a court complex here, Union Minister Arun Jaitley today termed the incidents as "highly improper and condemnable" and asserted that the media has unhindered right to report.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: An All Party delegation led by the Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh reached Srinagar today. Before leaving for Srinagar, Shri Rajnath...
US Elections Washington: Donald Trump was on the cusp of creating history as he inched closer to clinching the US presidency with a strong showing in...