Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM) general secretary Nahida Nasreen today said its chairperson Syeda Aasiya Andrabi and party leader Sofi Fehmeeda have been booked under PSA.
Reacting to CM’s meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi where she asked him to ‘put balm on the injuries of Kashmiris’, Nasreen said, “PDP has been talking about healing touch for long now. Instead of healing touch they have been serving Kashmiris with bullets and pellets.”
- Live: PM Modi arrives in Srinagar
- North Kashmir Encounter: One More Militant Body Recovered; Death Toll 4
- Former Soldier Injured On May 5 In A Scuffle In Poonch, Succumbed At Military Hospital
- Grenade Lobbed on Forces In South Kashmir’s Pulwama
- LIVE: PM Modi Speaks At Inauguration Of Zojila Tunnel
- North Kashmir Encounter: Three Militant Bodies Recovered Amid Ongoing Operation