Dukhtaran-e-Millat (DeM) general secretary Nahida Nasreen today said its chairperson Syeda Aasiya Andrabi and party leader Sofi Fehmeeda have been booked under PSA.
Reacting to CM’s meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi where she asked him to ‘put balm on the injuries of Kashmiris’, Nasreen said, “PDP has been talking about healing touch for long now. Instead of healing touch they have been serving Kashmiris with bullets and pellets.”
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Prime Minister, Narendra Modi will inaugurate 230-bedded Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Narayana Super-specialty Hospital on April 19, 2016. The facility was ...
JCO Killed, Col, Soldier injuredpic by Abrar Bhat Srinagar: After the death of an army officer in a deadly assault by militants on army ins...
The Lok Sabha is likely to discuss tomorrow the raging controversy over the affidavits filed in the Ishrat Jahan encounter killing case when it tak...