Srinagar: Education Minister Nayeem Akhter on Saturday assured that all issues confronting Rehbar-e-Taleem Teachers in state would be resolved on priority which include regularization of ReTs, monthly salary of SSA teachers and transfer policy.
A delegation led by President Jammu and Kashmir Rehbar-e-Taleem Teachers Forum Farooq Ahmed Tantary met Education Minister Nayeem Akhter to discuss several issues confronting Rehbar-e-Taleem Teachers in state which include regularization of ReTs, monthly salary of SSA teachers and transfer policy.
Giving details District President JKRTTF Baramulla Rahi Irshad Ahmed who was part of delegation told The Legitimate, “Three core issues were taken up with Education Minister Nayeem Akhter including regularization process of ReTs, monthly salary of SSA teachers and transfer policy. The meeting was fruitful as minster gave positive response and promised to resolve all issues of ReTs on priority.”
“Minster assured that after one month regularization process will resume and within months time all pending cases will be completed .So far monthly salary is concerned, the minster affirmed that salary has already been streamlined and there would 90-10 ratio as 90 percent would be from center and state have to bear only 10 percent. And transfer policy would be implemented in letter and spirit as government has already brought ReT teachers into its ambit,” said Rahi Irshad while quoting Education Minster saying.
After successful meeting with Education Minster, protest program by JKRETTF on 28 October has been deferred as concern minster has promised to resolve all issues on priority.
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
- Pandit Ulhas Bapat, Santoor Maestro And Close Associate Of RD Burman, Dies At 67
- Rajnikanth And Kamal Hassan To Share Dias In Malaysia
- Russia Accuses US Of ‘Interfering’ In Iran
New Delhi: Organisers of a documentary festival today said that they are not going to screen a film on beef after they failed to get clearance from...
As the state unit of BJP is pitching for “equal” share in cabinet ministries in the upcoming government with PDP, the alliance partner has said that i...