SHO Lar, Imtiyaz Ahmed said that bodies of the deceased after legal formalities have been handed over to the families for last rites, adding that they have registered a case in this regard.
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
This historic town despite ruled by the states most towering political personality, Muzaffer Hussain Baig lost its mega developmental project of Rs 30...
SRINAGAR: Member Legislative Assembly, Anjum Fazli, Tuesday, inaugurated vocational training centre, run by J&K State Women’s Development...