12 Terror Suspects Remanded In NIA Custody Till Feb 5
Twelve suspects, arrested from across the country for their alleged links with terror group ISIS, were Monday remanded in NIA custody till February 5 by a special court in New Delhi.
The accused, who had their faces muffled, were produced amidst tight security before District Judge Amar Nath during an in-camera proceeding.
According to the court sources, National Investigation Agency (NIA) sought their custodial interrogation saying that they were required to be quizzed to unearth the conspiracy of ISIS to spread its reach in India.
The sources said that the probe agency informed the court that the accused were arrested for allegedly planning to carry out attacks ahead of the Republic Day.
The 12 accused produced before the court were Abdul Ahad, Imran, Mohd Afzal, Mohd Sharif, Mubabiir Mushtaq Sheikh, Mohd Alim, Syed Mujahid, Suhail Ahmed, Asif Ali, Njmul Huda, Mohd Obaidullah Khan and Mohd Hussain Khan, the sources said. (Agencies)
Newer PostMan Dies, 4 Structures Damaged In Fire
- We Will Hit Roads If Passport Office Is Shifted From Baramulla: Congress
- Mir Iqbal Condemns Hindu Ikta Manch Rally In Kathua
- Fazili Condemns Assault On Kashmiri Students
- Peace Is Imperative For Development: Fazili
- 6 Killed And 19 Injured As Bus Falls Into Deep Gorge In Udhampur
- Sarfaraz Should Not Make An Excuse of “Tough Conditions” For Defeat Against New Zealand
- 70 Homeless People Dead Due To Intense Cold Wave In UP
- RS Chairman Venkaiah Naidu Sends Privilege Notice To Lok Sabha Against Rahul Gandhi
Mumbai: Some Shiv Sena leaders put up banners in Mumbai on Wednesday taunting Prime Minister Narendra Modi about the time when he “bowed&rdqu...
Reports said that one CRPF Head Constable, who was critically injured in the initial attack of militants near EDI building Pampore has succumbed to...